Durex Thin Feel - 30
- THIN DESIGN CONDOMS FOR ENHANCED FEELING AND SENSITIVITY: Increasing sensitivity between you and your partner, Thin Feel condoms can offer enhanced sensations due to it’s thin design, while maintaining the security and protection you’d expect from Durex
- 30 LARGE LUBRICATED, EASY-ON CONDOMS: Large size (girth nominal width: 56mm, length: 195mm) transparent natural latex condoms shaped to be easier to put on and provide a sleek fit and feel during sex. Pre-lubed with silicone lube
- DISCREET DELIVERY: Condom box always delivered in discreet packaging with no indication of contents inside
- DUREX QUALITY, FROM THE WORLD’S NO 1 CONDOM BRAND: With over 90 years of expertise manufacturing condoms, all Durex condoms are made from the finest quality raw materials and 100 Percent electronically tested for holes and imperfections with 5 more quality tests carried out on every batch; dermatologically tested too
Remember no method of contraception works 100% against pregnancy. Hiv or sexually transmitted infections. Keep out of reach of children. To help you get it on right first time, the Durex logo on the foil shows you the bottom of the condom. Certified under 93/42/eec by sgs belgium nv, ce 1639 to be used for contraception or the prevention of the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases. Non-medical uses have not been evaluated. Just a few warnings this condom is made of natural rubber latex, which might cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock if the user is allergic to latex. Stop use: if you feel discomfort or irritation while using condoms. Only use a condom once. Reuse may increase risk of failure or infection. If you use the condom for oral sex first, you should use a new condom for any other type of sex that follows. Only use lubricants recommended for use with condoms. Oil-based ones (petroleum jelly, baby oil and some pessaries) and some topical medicines that go on the penis or vagina can damage condoms. For anal sex use additional lubrication (do not use Durex tingling or embrace) on the outside of the condom. When to seek advice speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure if you are allergic to latex or if irritation or discomfort persists after use or you are applying topical medicines to your penis or vagina. If a condom leaks or bursts during sex consult a pharmacist or doctor as soon as possible and within 72 hours.
- Multiple items may be purchased
- Postage and Packaging is free for this deal
- Allow 1-3 working days for delivery
- All orders will be sent to the specified address(es), subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.