Durex Real Feel Condoms - Pack of 18
- YOUR FAVORITE CONDOMS IN UPDATED PACKAGING: Redesigned, fresh new packaging, however, don’t worry, your favourite condoms inside the box are still exactly the same
- DUREX REAL FEEL CONDOMS DESIGNED FOR SKIN ON SKIN FEELING – A next generation latex-free condom, made to help enhance sensitivity and sensuality
- DISCREET PACKAGING – Nobody need know about your Durex condom delivery, but you. Packaging may vary
- NON-LATEX, NON-ALLERGIC – made with a technologically-advanced non-latex polyisophrene, suitable for the sensitive and/or latex allergic
- EASY-ON – 56mm nominal width with silicone lube, designed with an easy-on, teat ended, smooth shape for ease of use and less interruption to your sexual experience
- DUREX QUALITY – stands for ‘durability’ ‘reliability’ and 'excellence’, Durex exceeds worldwide quality standards. 100% electronically, rigorously and dermatologically tested
Remember no method of contraception works 100% against pregnancy. Hiv or sexually transmitted infections. Keep out of reach of children. To help you get it on right first time, the Durex logo on the foil shows you the bottom of the condom. Certified under 93/42/eec by sgs belgium nv, ce 1639 to be used for contraception or the prevention of the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases. Non-medical uses have not been evaluated. Just a few warnings this condom is made of natural rubber latex, which might cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock if the user is allergic to latex. Stop use: if you feel discomfort or irritation while using condoms. Only use a condom once. Reuse may increase risk of failure or infection. If you use the condom for oral sex first, you should use a new condom for any other type of sex that follows. Only use lubricants recommended for use with condoms. Oil-based ones (petroleum jelly, baby oil and some pessaries) and some topical medicines that go on the penis or vagina can damage condoms. For anal sex use additional lubrication (do not use Durex tingling or embrace) on the outside of the condom. When to seek advice speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure if you are allergic to latex or if irritation or discomfort persists after use or you are applying topical medicines to your penis or vagina. If a condom leaks or bursts during sex consult a pharmacist or doctor as soon as possible and within 72 hours.
- Multiple items may be purchased
- Postage and Packaging is free for this deal
- Allow 1-3 working days for delivery
- All orders will be sent to the specified address(es), subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.