13 Cookie Cutter and 8 Icing Nozzle Tips with a Hand Cookie Press Tool
A cookie press is a device for making pressed cookies. It consists of a cylinder with a plunger on one end, which is used to extrude cookie dough through a small hole at the other end. Typically the cookie press has interchangeable perforated plates with holes in different shapes, such as a star shape or a narrow slit to extrude the dough in ribbons
- Material: Stainless Steel + Plastic + Alloy
- Size: 23*14cm/9.05*5.51 inch
- Multiple items may be purchased
- Postage and Packaging is free for this deal
- Allow 12-15 working days for delivery
- All orders will be sent to the specified address(es), subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.